We're looking for fun-loving people who love the challenge of learning new things in a fast-paced work environment.
You don’t even have to have experience with candles! We are looking for someone who finds it exciting to hustle in a fun startup company. We need someone with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and determination! Most Antique Candle Co.™ positions require you to be on your feet with the rest of the team—but you’ll have fun doing it (think: Spotify playlists)!
WE'RE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Antique Candle Co.™ is seeking an energetic, friendly, and motivated individual to join our team PART TIME as a Candle Maker. The candle maker will be fulfilling production orders for 350+ retail stores and online customers. Normal shift hours would be some days M-F during the normal work day (8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
DATE: April 2020
LOCATION: Lafayette, Indiana
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Hand pour candles
- Label and clean candles with aesthetic care
- Keep stock organized and easily accessible for shipment
- Wick jars in preparation for pouring process
- Mix proper fragrance oils with wax
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in monthly inventory checks
- Help with weekly assigned cleaning tasks
- Unload pallets of raw materials
You will be a great Candle Maker if you have…
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Fast, fun, and friendly attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Physical strength, ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Passion for small-business artisan products
- Strong work ethic
Read the full job description for Candle Maker here.
We would love for you to join our candle crew! Please send your resume (PDF format) and any other pertinent information to Kelsey Huelsenbeck, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration!