All 40 personalities come together to create the best work environment! But for real…it takes some pretty cool people to make all the yummy smelling candles. We are a combination of moms, dads, former Starbuck’s baristas and teachers, dog lovers and cat enthusiasts, Star Wars nerds and Bachelorette watchers that come together to make the #bestdangcandlecrew around! 💕
benefits you don’t want to miss out on:
• Health Insurance (80% employer paid) ❤
• Dental Insurance 😁
• Vision Insurance 😎
• 100% Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• PTO, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Paid Holiday Leave (including a nearly two week paid shut down around Christmas and New Year’s 🎉)
• Fun Fridays - Each Friday we do something fun like Food Trucks for lunch, a cookout in the summer, a fun day at Indiana Beach, etc.
• Thirsty Thursdays ☕ - Remember those former Starbuck’s baristas I mentioned? They make us fun coffees and teas on Thursday mornings for an extra boost!
• Trivia Tuesdays - Are you a master at Trivia? Be ready to test your skills against the rest of the candle crew each Tuesday!
• Candle Allowance ✨ - We wouldn’t expect you to work at a yummy smelling candle factory and not want to take some candles home for yourself, family, and friends! Employees get a candle allowance each month to pick out the fragrances they love most to take home!
From our employees
This place is amazing to work at! It is super fun and upbeat. At the end of the day you feel great because you got the job done! It’s super easy to learn everything and it doesn’t take long before you are a pro at it. All in all, a totally amazing place to work."Lafayette, IN
Antique Candle Co. has been an absolutely phenomenal place to work. They really care about the people, our well-being, and the atmosphere we work in every day. I don't think I have ever been happier on the jobsite than I have been over the last two years in my role at ACC. If you're looking for a bright, dynamic working environment with a great crew, this may be the light you've been looking for!"Lafayette, IN
a snapshot of our culture
Check out Our Story to learn more about our mission and vision statement that directs our decisions and actions each and every day. On top of our mission and vision, Antique Candle Co.® employees have a core set of values we strive to live by on the daily! #community #hardwork #teamwork
We build each other up and we support each other. We work hard towards a single goal: making the best smelling candles (while listening to Spotify playlists🎵)!
We collaborate, we communicate, and we work HARD to get the job done
We don’t believe in the phrase “that’s not in my job description”! We all jump in whenever and wherever needed.
If you like working hard, having fun, listening to Spotify playlists, referencing the Office, yummy smells, and helping others, you might be the perfect addition to our candle crew! Check out our current openings or submit a resume by following the link below!