- Sweepstakes/Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted on the giveaway sign up page. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Antique Candle Co.® employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Antique Candle Co.® giveaways begin with Antique Candle Co.® announcing the promotion.
- The promotion ends as specified in the post of each individual giveaway at the time provided, which follows Eastern Time.
- Antique Candle Co.® reserves the right to adjust the time for any reason.
How to Enter
- A purchase or payment is not required to win and does not increase chances of winning.
- A prize(s) will be granted to a randomly drawn individual(s) who enters the giveaway.
- Multiple entries by one person will not increase odds of winning.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Rules for entering are detailed on the giveaway sign up page and are subject to include additional entry requirements based on each promotion.
- All giveaway winners are selected randomly by Antique Candle Co.®. Giveaway winners will be notified via the email used for the promotion and they will have 48 hours to respond with the prize delivery information needed or a new winner will be chosen.
Things to note
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any company other than Antique Candle Co.®
- By entering this promotion, you agree that Antique Candle Co.® and any other legal entity cannot be held liable regarding any and all matters related to your participation in the promotion, as well as acceptance or possession of the prize.